Digital Print jobs in Victoria
$68,884 a year
- Developing policy and procedures for digital archiving.
- Project managing the appraisal, disposal or transfer of digital and legacy records.
$61,427 - $67,982 a year
- Demonstrated experience in producing digital assets such as animated social content, eDM graphics, website design and print materials.
- What we can offer you.
- Each month more than 17 million Australians choose to consume news and information from our digital and print products - more than any other media group in…
- Confident in artwork creation and setting files up for professional print.
- Work collaboratively with Brand Marketing team to plan and execute brand content…
- An ability to tailor communications to meet the needs of various audiences, across print and digital platforms, without compromising Aesop’s voice or spirit;
- The Marketing team are responsible for producing effective awareness and behaviour change campaigns and leading the foundation's digital activities.
- Demonstrated experience across a range of digital and print mediums preferably within a retail environment.
- 3+ years of digital experience.
- Basic to intermediate digital literacy.
- Does helping others give you job satisfaction?
- Do you prefer a job where you are active and on the move?
$71,182 a year
- The primary role of the position is to produce communication collateral and content including print, online and digital materials in accordance with…
North East Link Project
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Reporting to the Studio Manager, this role will work alongside a growing team of passionate, creative individuals in developing collateral for print and digital…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.