Digital Strategy Manager jobs
- Managing and guide team members engaged in the provision of policy and strategy development and implementation support and specialist advice to government…
- Challenge yourself in this influential role to shape the strategy and digital experience for this iconic Australian brand.
$113,000 - $132,000 a year
- More broadly you will be part of the strategy team helping amplify CSIRO’s capacity to deliver on its purpose by supporting strategy conversations, undertaking…
- Manage stakeholder expectations and ensure that digital execution is aligned to business unit strategy.
- Serve as a trusted advisor across teams and the business…
- 2 years experience working on a strategic digital transformation program.
- 4 years of experience working for a top tier strategy consulting firm developing…
- Design and deliver Lifeblood’s Supply Chain strategy.
- This will include automated business processes, digital touchpoints for real-time decision making,…
- Working with the business to help them develop a digital transformation roadmap and strategy for an IBM Curam system.
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Learning from best in class strategy, planning & buying execution.
- Worked with your manager to identify appropriate training and development opportunities.
- Five to eight years working in investment banking, accounting or top tier management consulting and/or corporate strategy.
- Responsible for managing the architecture and design authority functions, oversee adherence to the digital strategy, principles and framework.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.