Diploma Educator jobs in Keilor East VIC
- Hume City Council Children's Service's department is seeking Diploma qualified Child Care Workers to lead the development of innovative children's educational…
- You will have the opportunity to learn new skills, develop yourself as an educator and learn from experienced and supportive team.
- Be a good team player.
Sunrise Kindergarten and Long Daycare Fitzroy Nort...
- Start date: From ASAP 2020 - 24 to 30 hours a week over 4 or 5 days and the possibility for more hours.
- Sunrise Kindergarten follows a Neo-Humanist Philosophy,…
$28 - $35 an hour
- Support educators with childrens learning and documentation.
- Support educators across different rooms at the centre.
- Opportunity to gain permanent position!
UNITING (VICTORIA AND TASMANIA) LIMITED
- Posted by UNITING (VICTORIA AND TASMANIA) LIMITED on 20 Jan 2020.
- Organisation UNITING (VICTORIA AND TASMANIA) LIMITED.
- Primary role Diploma Qualified Educator.
Sunrise Kindergarten and Long daycare
Fitzroy North VIC
- Is enthusiastic about working closely with a team of educators, families, key workers and specialists.
- Co-Educator – For outdoors play.
- Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; Guardian diploma program, bachelor program, workshops, short courses,…
- Able to build a strong rapport with our families and educators.
- The ability to positively influence and provide feedback on our educator’s documentation,…
- We are currently looking for experienced qualified educators who can come and join our team at Hartnett House (Brunswick) or Bassetts Road Early Learning Centre…
- As a values based employer with about 700 employees, bestchance educators are provided with mentoring, advice and support to extend their practice and achieve…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.