Diploma Work jobs
- A tertiary degree and post graduate degree or diploma in a relevant discipline (eg: social work, welfare studies, psychology or counselling).
- You will have a Bachelor degree, or grad diploma in Allied Health, Behavioural Sciences, Social Work, Counselling or other Allied health degree/grad diploma …
- Relevant and current work experience.
- Professional qualifications e.g. University degrees or diplomas where available.
- A certified copy of NAATI credentials.
- A work environment where no two days are the same.
- Studying towards a diploma/degree in Information Technology is highly regarded.
- CGS is a vibrant and rewarding place to work with staff who are engaging, innovative, and are committed to helping our students be ready for the world.
- Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia.
- You may have had fewer opportunities to gain work experience while studying, or faced uncertainty from potential employers about how you will do your job and…
- Participants work in front line, guest-facing roles throughout our Parks & Resorts.
- Be fully available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days and…
- Degree, Diploma and/or Associate Diploma qualification in social work, community services or related field.
- The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer…
$63,500 a year
- Looking for a forensic case work role?
- Preferably a diploma qualification in a relevant discipline, and/or at least 2 years’ equivalent experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.