Director General Department jobs in New South Wales
$62,073 a year
- The pharmacy department also provides a clinical trials, outpatient and production unit service.
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
$170,655 - $210,592 a year
- The Director, Division of Medicine will provide strategic leadership and planning to general medical services within The Maitland Hospital.
- Based in the Sydney CBD.
- The Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ) exists to help create a safe, just and inclusive New South Wales in which every person…
Places Design & Public Spaces
- You will have a broad understanding of general public sector management, the machinery of Government, political processes and Ministerial requirements, with…
- This practice will involve participation in the general medical physicians’ roster as directed by the head of department and the Director of Medical Services.
Fitzpatricks Real Estate
Wagga Wagga NSW
- Client care – Phone and email general enquiries, calls and mail outs.
- In this position you would be responsible for vendor liaison management and sale…
- Ability to work and communicate with other Editorial, VFX and Colour departments to smoothly deliver jobs;
- Alt.vfx is looking for an Online Artist to join the…
Pharmaceutial & Medical Professionals
$400,000 - $500,000 a year
- An established team of general practitioners, nursing support, specialists and medical director share a common focus on high quality patient care, working in a…
Dudley Private Hospital
- Ensure efficient document control measures are maintained across the department.
- Apart from general medical and surgical beds there are 17 licensed…
- Becoming involved in general practice medical education provides the opportunity to develop the future health workforce, enabling succession planning through…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.