Director General Policy jobs in Queensland
- Provide strategic advice to the Deputy Director-General, Justice Services and broader DJAG senior executive team relating to policy development and service…
- Researching and analysing complex policy, legislative, and business matters to support an ongoing program of policy and legislative initiatives to reduce red…
- Provide high level of confidential executive, administrative, secretarial and project support to the Executive Director by: • managing the administrative…
- Draw on your experience and understanding of investment attraction, project facilitation, commercial and policy matters to manage complex projects and programs.
- Strategic, conceptual and analytical skills, including the ability to critically assess relevant research, policy and program issues are also a key requirement.
- Accountabilities include: • Manage a program of policy and legislative initiatives to reform policy and legislation, engaging with stakeholders and establishing…
- Lead and develop over 480 staff in the pursuit of successful operational and financial performance through continuous improvement, compliance with departmental…
$59,891 - $77,811 a year
- Office environment for meetings, training and general supervision.
- We have comprehensive safety policies and procedures and are committed to complying with.
- Oversee the rejuvenation and continuous improvement of the department's workforce policy framework, including development and implementation of user-friendly…
- Develop and maintain appropriate reporting systems, policies, procedures, guidelines and systems to facilitate effective financial management in Metro South…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.