Director Information jobs
- Monitor major industry trends and analyse their potential impact on the governance and performance of IT service delivery in the department, including providing…
$139,174 - $153,205 a year
- How to apply and further information.
- A strategic thinker, you will develop creative processes that ensure the security, quality, integrity, safety and…
- Government level within the information management function.
- This role works across the NTPS information management function,.
- The Information Package for Applicants outlines pre-employment checks that will be undertaken for successful applicants.This work is licensed under a Creative…
- To be successful in the Program Director position you will possess:
- As the Program Director you will be responsible for the academic leadership and academic…
Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logisti...
- Director Passenger Transport, other Branch Managers and staff.
- Provide administrative support, including word processing, diary management, arranging…
Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC...
$104,834 - $116,020 a year
- Both Directors (EL2) and Assistant Directors (EL1) within Enforcement Branches will manage a small team of investigation staff.
$145,048 a year
- The Epidemiology Section provides timely and accurate information on the health of the ACT population to assist in the development and evaluation of policies…
- To view the physical requirements of this position, please see below under Position Information.
- For further information or a confidential discussion, please…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.