Director Investment Sales jobs in Sydney NSW
- Preparation of investment cases with supporting analysis, and preparation of presentation and investment memorandums for approval of senior management, board…
- This individual will need to have extensive knowledge within Equities, Portfolio Construction as well as an understanding of how to address the investment needs…
- Strong sales closing skills and proven record for exceeding sales targets.
- Energetic self-starter inspired by a passion for sales who is able to quickly and…
- The successful candidate will be a sales oriented self-starter with a demonstrable knowledge of investment products and markets - particularly Fixed Income.
$170,000 - $200,000 a year
- Plan, implement and optimize the sales activities in the country.
- Support the global development of the sales strategy and deliver P&L results according to…
- Maintain and promote the investment sales portal.
- Prepare and develop the appropriate sales tools and sales kits.
- Trust Accounting and sales deposits.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, particularly with sponsors, editorial, media sales and team members.
- Strong general knowledge and awareness of business…
- With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver.
- What you will be doing...
Surry Hills NSW
- The trading director is ultimately responsible for ensuring best possible ROI for their clients overall media investment as well as responsibility for the work…
- In this role you will work very closely with the investment management director.
- Sourcing and execution of acquisition/sales opportunities across Australia.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.