Disability Client Services jobs in Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
- In Australia we are a leading provider of employment, disability, assessment, health and injury management services in more than 400 locations.
- Provide administrative assistance to internal and external clients if required.
- Ensure client meeting rooms are maintained in a presentable manner.
- You will also work to facilitate the delivery of quality services and achieve positive outcomes with clients.
- We believe people with disability need to be heard…
- Have outstanding telephone communication, customer service and IT skills;
- Manage service agreement renewals, increases and renewal alerts in a timely manner;
Darebin Community Health
- Your Community Health provides a comprehensive range of medical, dental and allied health services and support programs to anyone, through a combination of…
- Stock the client bar refreshments.
- We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender…
Travellers Aid Australia
$30.83 an hour
- Client Support Officers assist Travellers Aid customers at all locations through the provision of high quality client services.
- How to apply for this role.
- A demonstrated ability to be client focused, empathetic and flexible.
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who…
- Familiarity with aged care, disability or health services would be highly regarded but not essential.
- A desire to genuinely better the lives of others and…
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
- Our clients include people with disabilities, older people, families and carers.
- Essential: Knowledge of community services within the Northern Region.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.