Disability Development Support jobs in Berwick VIC
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Minimum 6 months experience in a disability support worker role.
- We provide ongoing 24 hour support and professional development for all Support workers as…
- Proven experience in providing administrative support in a complex working environment.
- Provide support in the use of procurement and reconciliation finance…
- Aiding consumers to navigate complex service systems to identify appropriate information and support.
- Windermere Early Childhood Intervention Practitioners …
- At our core we’re a people business, which means you’ll be supported not just in your professional development but your personal growth as well.
Hampton Park Secondary College
Hampton Park VIC
- Additional paid leave - education support class.
- An education support class position supports the educational services being provided to students, but must not…
- Implement development programs and identify and support learning opportunities for service users.
- Provide quality direct support to service users in line with…
- Proven experience working at a senior level within a disability support role with clients with complex needs.
- We believe people with disability need to be heard…
- You will significantly improve the lives of people with a disability and support them to achieve the goals that they have articulated for themselves.
Narre Warren VIC
- Windermere aims to assist people with a disability to identify support that really matters most to them.
- Windermere fosters a culture of flexibility, support…
Mornington Peninsula VIC
- Active support to all aspects of client care and to provide supports that maximise independence of clients.
- Ongoing training & development – accredited and paid…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.