Disability Employment Consultant jobs in Parramatta NSW
- The Employment Consultant role is responsible for creating opportunities to place people with disability or injuries into employment.
- Work with job seekers to identify their strengths and employment opportunities.
- Employer incentives to assist you in securing employment for job seekers.
- Workplace adjustments are changes introduced into the workplace that take account of a person’s disability so that they can use their skills effectively and…
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual…
Work Health Group
- Working with people who have sustained a psychological or physical injury, you will be responsible for delivering holistic, client centred services; assessing…
- Monitor job seeker progress in employment and education.
- Negotiate employment opportunities with employers and promoting job seekers for vacancies.
- We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
- Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission…
- We’re living this commitment through initiatives including our Reconciliation Action Plan to increase Indigenous employment and employee-led diversity networks…
- People with disabilities who meet the selection criteria are encouraged to apply; and where required, WSLHD will implement reasonable adjustment consistent with…
- Experience in, or strong understanding of employment services, disability services or similar.
- The business manager is responsible for leading and developing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.