Disability Home Care jobs in Figtree NSW
- Where appropriate provide more complex care to high-needs clients.
- The Home Care service program manages, administers and delivers in-home support services to…
- Assistance with Personal care tasks.
- We arrange the provision of an extensive range of aged support and disability services for people in their private home and…
- Where appropriate provide more complex care to high needs clients.
- As an experienced Home Care Worker, you will provide tailored personal care and domestic…
- As an individual with a genuine interest in aged care, you will ensure a high standard of care is provided at all times as well as continuously contribute to…
- We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community…
- Are you passionate about providing care, making people feel valued and assisting someone to maintain their independence?
- Work type: Part-time Permanent.
$32.41 - $46.96 an hour
- The position functions as part of an inter-disciplinary team with a teamwork approach to the provision of low intensity therapy home-based programs to frail…
- Your background within aged or community care in a similar role would see you work well in this position.
- Personal Care Worker - At Home Support.
$32.37 - $45.45 an hour
- Recent clinical experience in an acute care setting.
- Demonstrated commitment to person centred care and NSW Health Core Values.
- What you'll be doing.
- Our Home & Disability Services business is experiencing significant growth and we have casual on going employment opportunities available in Bay Basin and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.