Disability Nurse jobs in Victoria
- Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
- Are you looking for a career that matters?
- This is an ideal opportunity for registered nurses to experience critical care nursing and to further develop critical assessment skills.
- The ICU is actively involved in clinical research, critical care education for Deakin School of Medicine, and education and training of junior doctors and…
- VMCH are a Catholic not-for-profit organisation, providing services including affordable housing, residential aged care, retirement living, community and…
$64,056 - $68,524 a year
- Applications are encouraged from people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, and people of all other cultural backgrounds.
- We will embrace diverse life experiences and the perspectives of our people, whilst providing high-quality health care to all members of our community,…
$65,276 - $87,282 a year
- Medical Imaging nurses care for children with ages ranging from the newborn to young people.
- As a registered nurse you will contribute to our service working…
- At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
- Permanent Part time role available; from 56 - 70 hours per fortnight.
- Giving back to the community.
- As one of Australia’s largest and most experienced not-for…
- We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.