Disability Service Manager jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Provide leadership and guidance to service support teams and service areas to facilitate the development of appropriate services that align with organisational…
- Reporting to the Store Manager you will have full accountability for the day-to-day running of your department.
- Your key responsibilities will be to:
Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC)
$99,717 - $120,219 a year
- The Service Manager ensures that the Service Offerings within the Service Portfolio continue to meet the agreed performance and service levels Frontline…
- Managing an efficient and professional service operation.
- We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for a personable professional to join our leadership…
- Leading, managing and developing a team of service technicians.
- Operational Planning of customer people resources and regular service schedules.
$103,391 - $113,464 a year
- Technical Service Manager – Compute.
- Brisbane City Council’s Information Services branch currently has an opportunity for a Technical Service Manager with both…
- A health or community services professional, with qualifications in allied health, disability, human or child services, community services or social work.
- Work collaboratively with IT Change Owners to ensure the impact of IT Changes to any IT Services supporting Client IT and Business IT Services are understood…
$145,048 a year
- The Senior Manager will represent the Child Development Service at the executive level in the Community Services Directorate.
- Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
- Are you looking for a career that matters?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.