Disability Support Worker jobs in Cleveland QLD
- We are looking for support workers who are as focused on supporting people with disabilities to lead exceptional, joy filled lives as much as we are!
- The role of a Disability Support Worker in Accommodation Services is to provide support to our clients with a disability who require assistance with personal…
CODA Disability Support Assoc.
- SC1- Qualifications in the disability and or aged care fields.
- The purpose of the position is to provide personal care and or community access support to people…
- The Personal Support Worker role will assist in the transportation of Arcare Facility residents and provide social support including Shopping, Outings and…
- Providing companionship & support during daily activities.
- Creating and maintain an environment that empowers people with a disability.
Wynnum West QLD
- An opportunity has opened to support either of the women.
- The role is a great mix of in-home support and community access.
- Programmed Care is a trusted provider of home care and disability support services through our highly skilled team of qualified and specialist nurses, carers…
- If you are passionate about providing care and support for people who need it most, then we would like to talk to you!
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- The Disability Care Worker is responsible for delivering individualised supports to people who have disabilities including those with high and complex support…
- Access to ongoing support and development/training opportunities.
- Providing carers with emergency respite support utilising funding available.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.