Disability Support Worker jobs in Dandenong VIC
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- DISABILITY/ AGED CARE SUPPORT WORKERS.
- Minimum Certificate III in Disability or Aged Care/ Individual Support.
- An understanding of intellectual disability.
$77,535 a year
- The support worker will establish a strong working partnership with CEHL staff.
- Launch Housing is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports accessible working…
- With our ongoing expansion, we are looking for experienced community Support Workers / Lifestyle Assistants who want to be part of an innovative, passionate not…
- We are looking for a Disability Support Workers for 2 X part time roles in Bundoora.
- Provide quality direct support to service users in line with their support…
- We are looking for an experienced Disability Support Worker to join our team in Bundoora.
- Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence,…
- As a Disability Support Worker your responsibilities will include:
- Are you an experienced Disability Support Worker looking to step into a rewarding role that…
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
- Position Title Disability Support Worker.
- We are currently seeking dedicated and enthusiastic disability support workers who have experience working in this…
- Certificate III Individual Support (Aged Care or Disability Care) or equivalent.
- Carer’s Network are currently expanding our team of dedicated, passionate, and…
- Supervise and support families and children in placement.
- Provide pre and post legal support to children, their carers and birth families.
- Passionate, motivated and reliable Disability Support Workers who pride themselves on excellent service delivery.
- When you join ONCALL, you can expect.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.