Disability Support Worker jobs in Elizabeth SA
- We’re seeking qualified Support Workers for part-time and casual positions, to provide high quality, holistic care and support to our clients in Adelaide.
- We have multiple opportunities for experienced support workers to join an energetic and committed team to provide support to individuals presenting with complex…
- A Certificate III in Aged Care, Home and Community Care, Disability or Individual Support.
- Support workers promote independence in the community, respond to the…
- We have a casual opportunity available for an experienced Community Disability Support Worker with availability across:
- SA - Adelaide North and East.
- We are seeking experienced and highly motivated Support Workers for the following positions:
- Certificate 3 in Individualized Support (Disability) or equivalent.
- Our female client, who is living at home with an Intellectual Disability requires a team of support workers to provide support on an ongoing basis.
- Our male client, who is living at home with an Acquired Brain Injury requires support workers to provide support on an ongoing basis.
- Current First Aid and CPR.
- Support Workers provide one on one support to individuals.
- The Support Worker will be skilled in facilitating opportunities.
- And a great place to work!
- We are actively seeking experienced In Home Disability Support Workers for our client in the Inner Southern Suburbs.
- DCSI Disability or Child Screening.
- Are you an experienced Disability Support Worker?
- Certificate III in Disability or Child Related Support.
- We are actively seeking experienced In Home Disability…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.