Disability Support Worker jobs in Ferntree Gully VIC
$70,792 a year
- Expert knowledge of housing and support services.
- Launch Housing is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports accessible working arrangements for all.
- Provide quality direct support to service users in line with their support needs, the program they are accessing, and all support plans including the service…
- We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals.
- Calvary Community Care support workers make a difference in the community by facilitating positive health and wellbeing options for individuals, their families…
- You will visit clients with disabilities in their homes to provide the vital support that enables them to maintain their independence and remain in the comfort…
- If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicant, or if you have a disability, and require advice and support with the recruitment process, contact…
- Working in disability support at Yooralla provides the opportunity to work with customers with varying support needs and from different backgrounds.
- Our Vsiaon is to provide innovative and fleixble high quality support that genuinely enhance the lives of peple with disabilities, their families and carers.
- A relevant qualification in community services or disability.
- Personal care, domestic support, respite, and transport and community access,.
- Healthscope Independence Services provides quality disability support services including supported accommodation, personal care and attendant care services to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.