Disability Support Worker jobs in Underwood QLD
- Wesleycare Jindalee are looking for permanent part time Disability Support Workers who can work a minimum of 40 hours per fortnight.
- The role of a Disability Support Worker in Day Programs is to provide support to our clients with a disability;
- Is compassionate and demonstrates empathy.
- The role of a Disability Support Worker in Accommodation Services is to provide support to our clients with a disability who require assistance with personal…
CODA Disability Support Assoc.
- Provision of personal care support:
- SC1- Qualifications in the disability and or aged care fields.
- The purpose of the position is to provide personal care and…
- The key role of the Support Worker is to provide support to NDIS funded participants, promoting choice and control and assisting participants in achieving their…
- We’re looking for an In Home Support Worker to join our team at Brisbane North Community Care Branch in Chermside.
- A warm and caring nature.
- The Disability Care Worker is responsible for delivering individualised supports to people who have disabilities including those with high and complex support…
- Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability.
- As a Support Worker, you will actively support the individual needs of people who access Life Without Barriers' disability and aged care services.
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Community Care or Disability Services.
- Our services include, aged and disability care, transitional care, hospital in the home and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.