Disability Support jobs in Geelong VIC
$64,056 - $68,524 a year
- This position provides efficient and effective event support services.
- Applications are encouraged from people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait…
- The Geelong team are seeking casual Support Workers to provide appropriate, high quality support and care, to enable people with disabilities to enjoy a…
- Gateways has opportunities for part time Residential Support Worker in the Geelong area to provide person-centred support participants with a disability in a…
- A position is available in Pharmacy Outpatients for a dynamic front counter support person to manage the intake of Pharmacy customer prescriptions and to…
- Ongoing training and support provided.
- Work for an organisation passionate about providing high quality support and care.
- GenU is short for Generation You.
- Victoria Police provides support to the community 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- If you have a disability/medical condition and require a copy of this…
- The Receptionist at Barwon Health North & Corio Community Health Centre will ensure that all administrative functions support each patient’s journey of access…
- You will visit clients with disabilities in their homes to provide the vital support that enables them to maintain their independence and remain in the comfort…
$45,000 - $47,000 a year
- Founded on compassion and respect this company employs more than 2000 staff across Australia who provide customised personal care and home help for people with…
- In addition to this, you will provide human resource management to support the South West Alliance of Rural Health (SWARH) network inclusive of approximately 30…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.