Disability Support jobs in Hunter VIC
$29.58 an hour
- Clerical staff provides administrative and reception support to the manager and mental health clinicians and reception support for other staff in the building.
Interchange Loddon-Mallee Region Inc.
- Interchange Loddon-Mallee Region is a leading NDIS registered disability support provider providing community, social, recreational, educational and at home…
- The position supports carers in their caring role with information, emotional and practical support, support planning, brokered respite and assistance to access…
- Demonstrated knowledge of ageing and disability.
- As a Recreation Support Worker at Vision Australia you will deliver recreation programs including assessment,…
- We deliver high quality support coordination to people with a disability and their families.
- We are a leading community support organization working alongside…
- We welcome applicants from all diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
- A Certificate III in Home and Community Care, Aged Care, Individual Support or Disability.
- Experience working in the Aged Care, Community Care or Disability…
- Demonstrated understanding of available community services, networks and supports.
- Offering support to families and carers through information, education and…
$48,629 a year
- Our forensic residential programs aim to deliver lifestyle and skills support for clients and support clinical intervention and treatment programs.
East Loddon Shire VIC
- The Communities & Climate Change Group provides programs and services to support community action to build a sustainable and prosperous future.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.