Disability Support jobs in Mortdale NSW
- We have positions available for experienced disability support workers or people with no experience who are wishing to break into the disability sector.
- We arrange the provision of an extensive range of aged support and disability services for people in their private home and community.
- You’ll find over a thousand career options, plus the learning encouragement and support for you to grow.
- We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to…
$32 - $56 an hour
- 3+ months paid experience as a disability support worker.
- This role is based around providing care and support to a range of clients with disabilities who live…
$27.64 an hour
- Following individual support plans and behaviour support plans where required.
- Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect…
$41.85 - $49.08 an hour
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or Desktop support experience in a complex environment.
- To provide timely technical and end-user support to users of…
- You will be providing clients with a high level of care, support and community engagement.
- Providing in home support by assisting clients at meal times, with…
$30.05 - $31.04 an hour
- We encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse…
- We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans and/or…
$28.05 - $29.04 an hour
- The Casual Administration Officer provides relief to various administrative positions within Patient Services and Information Unit to support the delivery of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.