Disability Worker jobs
$87,736 a year
- The knowledge and experiences you gain with our clients – such as complex situations, their disability needs and their lifestyle aspirations – will enhance your…
- We are a preferred employer for older workers.
- Wesleycare Jindalee provides 24/7 care for individuals living with a disability who have high and complex…
- Identitywa works in partnership with individuals and families to build a community where people with disability enjoy a fulfilled life.
$34.95 an hour
- This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older…
- About the candidateWe are looking for support workers who are as focused on supporting people with disabilities to lead exceptional, joy filled lives as much as…
$69,065 a year
- We are seeking enthusiastic Case Managers to fill a housing support worker vacancy in our Drug Court Housing Support program (DCHS) here at our Collingwood site…
- Put People first and make a positive difference.
- Competitive Base Rate +Permanent Part Time Role.
- Our Personal Care Workers provide assistance to our residents…
- With over 1,900 employees across Victoria and Tasmania, Baptcare supports children, families, people with a disability, financially disadvantaged people, asylum…
- As a Resident care worker you will provide a support service that enhances residents’ and relatives’ wellbeing in a home like environment.
- For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We believe people with disability need to be heard…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.