Dispute Resolutions Officer jobs
- Experience in internal and/or external dispute resolution (desirable, but not mandatory).
- Use high level negotiation skills to come up with resolutions for each…
- In conjunction with the Executive Director Building Contract Management, act as the coordination point for all matters relating to contract dispute resolution…
South Melbourne VIC
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
- Prior experience with litigation/disputes or reviewing and responding to client complaints is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including…
Northern Midlands Council
- Officer in relation to same.
- Dispute resolution and mediation skills.
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Created: November 2015 Page 2.
- Advanced conflict and dispute resolution skills and self-control.
- Resolving conflicts and disputes where required.
- Completing incident reports where required.
$110,377 a year
- Contract management skills, including performance monitoring, safety audits and dispute resolution.
- $110,377 + super + leave loading PA.
- In this role you will:
$91,827 - $103,983 a year
- Undertake research, assist with policy development and advise on matters relating to complaints resolution, alternative dispute resolution, standards of service…
- Excellent negotiating skills, dispute resolution and arriving at a win-win situation;
- Our recoveries business is a leading provider of debt collection services…
$61,785 - $124,436 a year
- The Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Unit of the Magistrates Court provides alternative dispute resolution services for the effective and efficient…
$79,000 a year
- Experience in customer dispute resolution required.
- Responsible for the management and resolution of all customer complaints.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.