Diverse Project jobs in Queensland
- To be successful in this position, the successful candidate will be able to effectively engage with people and communities from Aboriginal and Torres Strait…
- To be successful in this role, you will have knowledge of or ability to learn the IM/ICT project life cycle and ideally previously worked in project/program…
- You will have knowledge of appropriate project management methodologies and ability to provide advice on the use of appropriate project management techniques,…
- A keen interest in projects.
- Work closely with the Service Development team on a variety of projects.
- An interest and willingness to learn and develop new…
- Takes the initiative to collaborate with people from a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and expertise.
- Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Cook Shire Council
- Cook Shire Council is an equal opportunity employer and encourages a diverse workplace.
- The History is just the Beginning... with the upcoming Cooktown Expo…
- Today, our colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
- Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
$79,788 - $84,911 a year
- We're looking for someone who can bring organisational and project management skills to the table, juggle multiple initiatives with competing deadlines and…
- In this role you will be involved in the assessment and advancement of key water projects in regional Queensland and in the assessment of the viability of a…
- Prepare and issue project operational reports as required.
- Ensure regular communication with the project team during project delivery to ensure customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.