Document Control Lead jobs in Western Australia
- The Document Control Lead will supervise a team of Document Controllers and manage third-party document control service provision.
- What we need from you.
- Understands the principles of document control and information management.
- Wood is currently recruiting for an Lead Document Control - Information Analyst to…
- 5+ years of Document Control experience within a Lead/Senior capacity.
- Promoting and providing general assistance of all aspects of document control activities.
- Set-up the process and implement the document controls process.
- This role is will coordinate and lead the activities of the Turnaround Controls Group:
Department of Home Affairs
$55,487 a year
- Please ensure you read the instructions carefully, noting failure to address identified requirements may lead to your application being deemed ineligible.
- Lead train control operational readiness for Project implementation.
- Represent train control during project development.
- What you will need for this role.
- + Lead process improvement initiatives in relation to document control and competence systems to ensure fit-for-purpose and efficient processes are used.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- The EPC Planner is also responsible for leadership and…
- Participate in and/or lead Kaizen Project Teams and 5 Why / DMAIC problem solving sessions.
- Assist CI Site Lead to deliver workplace teams CI methodology / Lean…
- We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
- Track and control hours booking until the formal close-out of the project is…
Be the first to see new Document Control Lead jobs in Western Australia
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.