Sort by: relevance -
- Carry out construction, maintenance and repair to plumbing, sewage and drainage systems.
- Must have commenced a Plumbing Apprenticeship.
- Able to work at heights.
Cook Shire Council
- Good working knowledge of the Plumbing and Drainage legislation, Local Government Act, Australian Standards, Codes and Local Laws.
- DID YOU KNOW ADDITIONAL INCENTIVES NOW AVAILABLE TO APPRENTICES COMPLETING A PLUMBING APPRENTICESHIP?
- Juniors are encouraged to apply although the employer will…
Cloncurry Shire Council
$45,512 a year
- ➢ Have, demonstrated knowledge of plumbing and drainage requirements related to urban.
- Conduct plumbing and drainage activities within Cloncurry Shire, both…
- Have a genuine interest in Roof Plumbing.
- ALL YEAR LEVEL ROOF PLUMBING APPRENTICESHIPS – GOLD COAST.
- As a Roof Plumbing Apprentice, you will learn to:
- We’re ideally looking for an Intermediate Hydraulics Engineer (Plumbing and Sanitary Drainage) with design experience.
- For further information contact Ju Liow:
- + Sanitary plumbing and drainage.
- + Relevant tertiary or trade qualifications relating to plumbing and hydraulics.
- + Site investigations and report writing.
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Develop best practice through regular monitoring of soil, climate, equipment and drainage.
- An in-depth knowledge of irrigation control systems, including…
- You will gain a nationally recognized qualification - Certificate III in Plumbing.
- Due to business needs they are looking for a reliable 1st to 4th year…
$130,000 - $160,000 a year
- Degree not necessary if you have a Plumbing trade background.
- Estimating experience on drainage, water & waste water projects required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.