Drawing jobs in Melbourne VIC
ENGIE Electrical and Communications Pty Ltd
- Assist with electrical and cabling installations, reading drawings / interpretation, specifications.
- ENGIE Services Australia & New Zealand employs over 1,200…
- Ability to demonstrate a high skill level in drawing and illustration with a high proficiency working in CAD design using Adobe CC, including Photoshop,…
$51.96 an hour
- Managing project documentation, drawings, tunnel alignment profiles, and different soil properties.
- Cross Yarra Partnership (CYP) has been contracted by Rail…
- Join an innovator and recognised leader in Australian manufacturing.
- Benefit from support and Stratco training to ensure your success.
- Develop and maintain project drawing registers.
- Produce drawings in accordance with PTV’s DMS requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to produce electrical systems…
- Manage Outlook by reviewing all items & meeting requests in a timely manner & actioning, delegating, marking for follow up, filing or drawing attention to…
- > Examining and understanding detailed drawings or specification to determine the required materials and equipment for the job.
- > Minimum Year 11 schooling.
- Experience with integrating CAD drawings and 3D designs into GIS will be considered advantageous.
- Do you thrive on technical challenge and aspire to work with a…
- Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world’s most complex challenges.
- Accurately using AutoCAD and REVIT to prepare and complete architectural drawings within designated time frames;
- Access to personalised development plans;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.