Drill Fitter jobs in Cannington WA
- We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced drill fitter, based at our workshop in Bellevue.
- A minimum of 3 years experience troubleshooting, repairing…
- Experience working on open cut mobile equipment; Caterpillar, Komatsu, Liebherr and surface drill rigs.
- Permanent opportunities direct with Rio Tinto available…
- Previous experience on exploration and/or blast hole drill rigs.
- The successful candidates will have experience working across exploration and blast hole drill…
- ROSTER: FIFO 2/1 from PERTH.
- PAY RATE: $64.00 - $73.00 (This rate is inclusive of normal time, double time & Allowances).
- Workshop and Field based duties.
$58.69 - $66.31 an hour
- Drill Fitters will be required to troubleshoot and repair diesel engines, hydraulics and high-pressure systems, along with the maintenance on our fleet of DTH…
- Job type: Casual, Full Time - Permanent.
- Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
- Drill Fitter | 2:1 Roster | FIFO | Work for a leading OEM.
- Our client is an international leading supplier of drilling equipment with their complete portfolio…
- Complete scheduled repairs and maintenance to a fleet of drills.
- Seeking an experienced Drill Fitter | 10:5 roster | Competitive Remuneration +Super paid on all…
- They are looking to grow their team force with experience drill fitters looking for a long-term career.
- Drill Fitter | Western Australia.
- Our Client is a privately owned Western Australian Drilling and Blasting Contractor, specialising in controlled blasting services for civil infrastructure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.