Driver Phone jobs
- Further on in your position you will be trained to assist and excel in cleaning duties, food production, service over the phone, dough preparation, leaving you…
- Take service bookings over the phone, via email and in person and enter them in the relevant CRM system as required.
- Volunteering at Maroondah City Council.
- Volunteers are a vital part of our community and their generosity helps us provide many services.
- Mentors are able to do this by taking on a coaching role as a supervising driver.
- The TAC L2P program aims to match fully licensed Volunteer Mentors with…
$26.38 - $27.01 an hour
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls and provide information as required.
- Coordinate Community Car bookings: collect customer bookings, engage…
- For further enquiries, please phone (07) 3391 5955, and ask for driver training or alternatively:
- Our fully qualified trainers hold the appropriate training…
- Reliable motor vehicle and mobile phone.
- Are you looking to combine an active lifestyle with income?
- We are looking for people like you; fit, flexible, reliable…
- Social Inclusion & Wellbeing Volunteer 12 seat Bus Driver.
- Maroondah City Council is seeking a motivated volunteer to assist in our Social Inclusion and…
- Must have a smart phone or GPS system, valid driving licence for scooter or car.
- The Manoosh team is known to be friendly and inviting to all employees and…
- Having conversations with members face to face and over the phone and helping them with their banking and insurance needs.
- Be ready and willing learn!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.