Driver Shift jobs in Epping NSW
- Evening and late night shifts may be required as per business needs.
- Hold a current drivers licence and have access to your own vehicle.
- The ability to work all shifts in our dynamic 24 hour, 7 day a week, rotational shift roster (meaning shifts will vary from week to week).
- Our brand and equipment range has grown to include the addition of specialist branches in the network, such as Traffic, Pump and Power, Lift and Shift, Concrete…
$25.98 - $26.17 an hour
- Must have Class C Drivers Licence.
- Ability to work Mornings, Evenings & Night duty shifts, across a 7 day week roster.
- Permanent Full Time or Part Time.
Hume Building Product
- Be organised – Be on time to your shift, manage your tasks and work with your team mates to make sure we are ready to best serve every customer whether on the…
- Shifts can commence in the morning, afternoon or evening.
- This work includes a mixture of straight and broken shifts.
- Bus Operator - State Transit Authority.
- Working hours for these positions include Monday to Friday shifts and participation in the Saturday roster.
- The successful applicants must be honest, reliable,…
- The ability to work across a 24/7 roster with shifts ranging from 3-10 hours during from active overnights to sleepover shift.
- Your main duties will include:
- These roles will involve coverage of a variety of day support shifts, weekends and sleep-over shifts.
- Casual positions covering day, sleep over and support…
- Driver license with own reliable transport (preferred).
- These shifts are Monday to Sunday ongoing starting at 7am and 8:30am.
- Working in a similar environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.