Drivers $70,000 jobs in Northern Territory
You refined by:
$78,822 a year
- The successful applicant must possess a white card, driver's licence and some mechanical aptitude.
- Attractive package commencing from $78,822.
- APM understands that prevention and proactive management of injuries in the workplace is critically important to organisations.
- Who are we looking for?
- We have an exciting opportunity for a.
- Proposal Project Coordinator supporting our program in Alice Springs, Australia.
- + Well-developed interpersonal skills.
Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture
Timber Creek NT
- Current “C” class NT drivers licence and current Senior First Aid Certificate, or ability to obtain.
- Under the direction of the Senior Ranger and the guidance…
- As a national provider to the utility infrastructure sectors, we have gained a great reputation for our breadth and depth of experience delivering design,…
Department of Primary Industry and Resources
- A current Australian drivers licence, class “C” or above.
- To advise, plan, conduct and manage plant biosecurity research, and develop projects to improve the…
Roper Gulf Regional Council
$66,617 - $73,533 a year
- One of the key drivers of the Council is to improve the quality of life in, and liveability of the region, with the.
- Position Title CDP Compliance Officer.
- The Business Process Specialist assists in researching and analyzing business process improvements to facilitate continuous improvement of organizational…
- This role is responsible for the inspection, testing, maintenance and repair of fire alarm detection and suppression systems at JDFPG, in accordance with all…
- The Integrator is a member of the Integration and Coordination team, in Engineering.
- They plan, schedule, document and coordinate the activities of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.