Drug Alcohol Worker jobs in New South Wales
- Position Classification: Dependant on qualifications.
- Hours Per Week: Up to 38.
- Location: Tamworth Community Health Service.
- What you'll be doing.
- Knowledge of drugs and alcohols and the effects.
- Facilitating high quality and innovative group work for young people focusing on drugs and alcohol education…
$1,232 - $1,934 a week
- Demonstrated current clinical knowledge and experience to effectively manage clinical issues in the assessment and treatment of people with drug and alcohol…
$24.36 an hour
- Able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
- Up to AU$24.36 per hour.
- Numerous unskilled and skilled roles available with ASAP start.
$34.24 - $50.90 an hour
- Extensive demonstrated successful post-graduation experience in provision of drug and alcohol services, and a breadth of knowledge and expertise in contemporary…
- Applicants will need to complete merit based selection activities and will be subject to satisfactory medical, drug & alcohol and criminal record checks as part…
Far West Local Health District
$64,185 - $90,123 a year
- Mental Health Registered Nurses perform specialist mental health and drug and alcohol assessment, care planning and case management services for people…
Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council
$34.12 - $37.71 an hour
- Part of providing a safe environment is ensuring workers.
- Been introduced to detect alcohol, opiates (including codeine), amphetamines.
- You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and…
$70,266 - $74,890 a year
- Demonstrated solid understanding of drug and alcohol treatment issues particularly in an outreach setting.
- We are looking for a passionate and energetic Case…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.