Drug Alcohol Works jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- All selected applicants will be required to undertake a pre employment medical which includes a drug and alcohol test.
$28.91 an hour
- Able to pass drug and alcohol tests.
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing will be carried out prior to harvest and randomly throughout the season.
- Drug and Alcohol community education groups in schools.
- Community events supported with Drug and Alcohol information including;
- Proven ability to work with.
North Richmond Community Health
- Alcohol and other Drug (AOD) Program.
- Alcohol & other Drug (AOD) Program Support Volunteer.
- Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs desirable.
$13.87 - $25.62 an hour
- Department for Health and Wellbeing, Drug and Alcohol Services South Australia (DASSA), Residential and Clinical Outreach.
- Pass daily alcohol testing and frequent drug testing.
- Be eligible for work in Australia.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and have a strong work ethic.
Far West Local Health District
$64,270 - $75,663 a year
- Mental Health Drug and Alcohol Clinicians perform specialist mental health and drug and alcohol assessment, care planning and case management services for…
- At Monash Health we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and work to our six guiding principles.
- Monash Health is an impressive organisation of seven…
- Demonstrate advanced clinical skills and problem-solving relevant to the care of clients within the alcohol and other drug service.
- Friday 4th of October 2019.
$77,737 - $83,640 a year
- As a Drug Court Case Manager, you will monitor and supervise complex offenders with drug and/or alcohol dependencies who have been sentenced by the Drug Court…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.