Dynamic Sales $70,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Demonstrated ability and keen interest in consultative sales.
- Advocate and optimize customer success through core sales activity.
New South Wales
- Fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated sales professional.
- We offer a rewarding and fulfilling career in a dynamic, challenging and fun environment.
- We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics.
- Liaising with various parties from internal employees to external contractors and contacts to…
- We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across…
- Demonstrated proactive sales approach and ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Experience working in a sales driven position.
- Your Success is Our Success.
- Strong sales ability and be able to build effective business relationships.
- Ability to develop and maintain a sales strategy which supports the growth plan.
- Join Amgen’s remote sales team and maximize sales of General Medicine products over the telephone.
- Minimum one-year experience in sales or customer service.
- Assist with sales and budget presentations by preparing external and internal sales data.
- Strategic outlook and good sales focus.
$78,040 - $90,350 a year
- Extensive training in a dynamic retail environment.
- Supporting the Store Manager in driving store sales and achieving targets.
- What's in it for you?
- A proven sales track record with strong results.
- As we continue to invest in innovative and market leading diagnostics and technology that increases the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.