Econometric $100,400 jobs
You refined by:
- Work type: Permanent Full Time.
- Improve social and economic participation and outcomes in Australia and internationally by shaping and influencing our most…
- Bachelor degree in STEM (data science, computer science, biomedical science, actuarial, mathematics, engineering, information management, econometrics etc.).
- Quantitative modelling or econometric experience with related software (eg. Advanced Excel, VBA, Matlab, EViews) and/or SQL and BI tools;
- Economic modelling and econometric analysis on a range of issues across various sectors.
- Economic and econometric analysis across a range of wider policy areas…
- There’s never been a better time to be at AGL.
- It’s an extraordinary time for the energy sector.
- A time of complex challenges and unprecedented opportunities.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Rare opportunity to join a global market leader.
- Collaborative and supportive team with a national focus.
- CBD based agile working environment.
- The Macquarie Business School offers a range of undergraduate programs and employs casual academic staff to support the teaching of these programs.
- You will possess a degree or higher qualifications in economics/ econometrics engineering, urban planning, mathematics, commerce/business or other fields as…
- You will help drive efficient Group balance sheet outcomes through the allocation and pricing of the Group’s funding, liquidity and capital resources,…
- After 25 successful years, flybuys is in an exciting new phase of growth – almost like being back in startup mode.
- To be successful you will have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.