Econometric $125,100 jobs
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Rare opportunity to join a global market leader.
- Collaborative and supportive team with a national focus.
- CBD based agile working environment.
- You will bring with you a strong interest and understanding of the financial markets as well as a background in economics, including econometrics and the…
- We are looking for a well-rounded subject matter expert to join our Analytics and Client Services team as a Senior Analytics Consultant.
- What you’ll be doing.
FTI Consulting, Inc.
- Undertake economic research and analysis to inform our clients' decisions - including economic, financial and econometric modelling.
- A degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, mathematics, physics, econometrics, or computer science).
- In this role you’ll get to:
$115,398 - $137,050 a year
- In financial econometrics and numerical.
- The Postdoctoral Research Fellow will be part.
- Of an innovative and collaborative research.
- Global in intent and reach.
- Proven skills in ATL Marketing, value proposition development, acquisitions, econometric modelling, media mixed modelling.
Liquid Capital Group
- The Liquid Capital Group, founded in 2000 comprises one of the leading market makers in exchange traded derivatives in Europe and Asia.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications and advanced use of statistical statistical/econometric modelling.
- Being part of a global team, you will be exposed to…
- Attractive Remuneration & Sponsorship on Offer.
- Senior Manager Opportunity, Advanced Analytics- Credit Risk.
- Prioritisation of model redevelopments, remediation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.