Economic Research jobs in Western Australia
- Experience with economic modelling to demonstrate the wider economic benefits of strategic projects.
- Perform economic and commercial energy modeling.
- Ability to research and collate information from different sources.
- You will work with the community to expand greater social and economic opportunities for…
- Economic contribution and impact studies;cost-benefit analysis;business case development;program evaluations;feasibility assessments.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research…
$99,530 - $118,115 a year
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer - Economics Teaching and Research.
- The School also has an ambitious world-standard research agenda in economics and, through this, we…
- Exercise intellectual enquiry and commercial acumenAdvise clients on high-profile transactions involving ASX-listed corporates and iconic private companies,…
- Educate customers on energy economics, the role of gas with renewable energy and understand customer issues in connecting to gas.
- What you will contribute to:
- Oversees the conduct of research of current and possible future strategic markets.
- Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long…
- Undertakes research, financial and economic analysis on matters related to special agreements and other strategic projects.
- Fixed Term – Ending December 2020.
- With a key focus on pushing economic growth and job creation across the areas of manufacturing, mining, science and research.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Be the first to see new Economic Research jobs in Western Australia
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.