Economics Research jobs
$102,967 - $122,268 a year
- The appointee will lead the research and coordination or a two and a half-year project funded by the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research …
- Support the research team in the design and roll out of research projects.
- An interest in finance, financial products and consumer research.
The Brattle Group, Inc.
- Combining economic theory and industry knowledge to solve real problems.
- Our comprehensive Graduate Program begins with a weeklong training at our headquarters…
$99,147 - $117,738 a year
- The Department has a strong research profile and vibrant research culture, underpinned by our philosophy that a rapidly changing world requires adaptable…
- Collaborating with domestic, regional and global colleagues on research projects.
- Creating and maintaining earnings models by leveraging skills in accounting,…
- Bachelor in the socio-economic field or other relevant fields.
- The Research Analyst will undertake research and data analysis related to KOMPAK supported themes…
City of Port Philip
St Kilda VIC
$84,509 - $92,118 a year
- Commission research on emerging issues that impact on the City of Port Phillip.
- Promote the outcomes of research and analysis to both internal and external…
- Economic and demographic research and profiling.
- Detailed research, literature reviews and social impact assessments.
- Work type: Permanent Full Time.
$64,230 - $69,125 a year
- We build community support by providing enjoyable visiting experiences to increase understanding of the National Arboretum, including its scientific research.
$30,000 a year
- A background in research relevant to the project.
- We specifically encourage PhD research proposals across several application areas including:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.