Economics jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The E- Store Support analyst supports the wider Online team by providing administrative support on the E Store channel by providing administrative support to…
- Exciting opportunity to utilise your commercial foundation and analytical skills.
- Challenge yourself to join the revenue management team.
$65,000 a year
- 2-4 years of relevant experience (this may include another modelling team, analyst role or consulting, economics environment).
- Ideally, you’ll also have.
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to client's business.
- We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world,…
- Completed or nearly completed bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, or related field with a strong quantitative…
The Brattle Group, Inc.
- Combining economic theory and industry knowledge to solve real problems.
- Our comprehensive Graduate Program begins with a weeklong training at our headquarters…
City of Parramatta
$62,199 a year
- The Economic Development Team is responsible for growing a sustainable economy and delivering economic outcomes for the City.
- As Junior Data Analyst in our Sydney office, you are part of a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to assisting…
$65,000 a year
- 2-4 years’ of relevant experience (this may include another modelling team or consulting, accounting, economics environment).
- Skills and attributes for success.
- Mentoring and developing junior economics staff.
- Building and managing our economics client base.
- The NSW economics Lead role is responsible for:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.