Education Coordinator jobs in Queensland
- Monitor and identify local clinical education needs for the target groups; organise and co-ordinate education and training programs which are consistent with…
- This opportunity will see you join a strong brand, highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for our customers to develop and…
- We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care,…
- Act as a contact person for the education and training of various stakeholders on Tennis Australia’s tournament software.
- In this role you will:
$27.96 - $35.01 an hour
- $27.96 - $35.01 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications).
- We are currently seeking a passionate and professional OSHC Coordinator to join and…
$79,573 - $86,232 a year
- Our services include Kids Helpline, training and employment services for young people, parent education and specialist accommodation for families.
- Develop and foster relationships between the school and families of students to assist at risk students to remain engaged with education or training.
- Design and implement community education programs on disaster resilience and preparation.
- Opportunity to work within a team environment.
$69,408 - $77,307 a year
- The Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology (EAIT) has long, proud traditions of innovation and leadership across student education and…
- Our Tastelife program is recognised worldwide and links all the elements of healthy eating, education, exercise and lifestyle activities to give a holistic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.