Education Support jobs in South Australia
Sort by: relevance -
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support.
- Experience in an inclusion support role (essential).
$109,739 a year
- Please note that part time and flexible arrangements will be considered.
- DPNB2 - Deputy Principal Band B-2.
- $109,739 per annum FTE / Teacher Conditions.
The Vet Service
$80,000 a year
- 4 day week 40hrs, 4 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave, generous continuing education support.
- Register today for your free digital portal access and…
$180 an hour
- ED Support who handle the more severe triages (ATS 1, 2, 3 and SAAS) and then GP Support who tend to handle the less severe (ATS 4 and 5) - in an ideal world,…
- Experience working within the Australian education system.
- We focus on meeting the needs of adult learners by providing highly flexible, accessible and…
- Fostering and support the highest quality of teaching and mentoring of hospital staff.
- Our aim is to provide a friendly work environment with an emphasis on…
$80,000 a year
- Compliant clientele and an excellent support and communications network.
- Professional development as a focus in an environment committed to continuing education…
$130,000 a year
- As the CNC/Team Leader you will be responsible for the day to day running of the service, including training, education, support of staff whilst also developing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.