Electrical Apprenticeship jobs in Perth Central Business District WA
Select Mechanical Services
Osborne Park WA
- Select Mechanical Services is offering a full time Electrical apprenticeship.
- Completion of Year 12 Desirable.
- This apprenticeship is a Skills Shortage Trade.
- Host is a National Plant Hire Company and is seeking to give an oportunity for a suspended apprentice or someone…
- We are a major mechanical and electrical service provider for gas compression / power generation equipment in the energy and resources sectors.
- Troubleshoot hydraulic, electrical & cooling systems.
- Annual Leave, Sick Leave and Public Holiday pay for the duration of the apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship Community
East Perth WA
- If you have the drive and commitment to complete an electrical apprenticeship, please apply today..
- Show a passion and genuine interest in the electrical…
- You will also need to be in your 2nd or 3rd year of your electrical apprenticeship.
- We are particularly interested in Apprentices who are out of contract…
Bayliss Electrical Group
$30 - $38 an hour
- Post apprenticeship: 3 years (Preferred).
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation.
- Please attach a cover letter and CV.
$50 an hour
- Minimum 3 years’ experience post apprenticeship as an Electrician within an industrial environment.
- INSELEC is passionate about supporting the electrical…
Lloyd Talent Management
- 3-5 years experience with commercial systems post apprenticeship.
- Based in Osborne Park, our client is a family owned and run company with branches throughout…
- Work as a part of a team by communicating regularly/effectively with other fellow trainers, administration team members, State electrical regulators and other…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.