Electrical Electronic Technician jobs in Melbourne VIC
ENGIE Electrical and Communcations
- Suitable for someone with electronics assembly/soldering experience and/or experience with hand-tool use.
- To tackle the climate emergency facing us all, our aim…
$28 - $30 an hour
- Hands on electrical/electronic work.
- Previous experience in electronic, electrical fault finding, repair, manufacturing and assembly.
- Assists more experienced technicians with diagnostics and development of repair plans engines in the workshop.
- Apprentice Trained Engine Technician (Preferred).
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
$40 - $42 an hour
- Qualifications in Mechanical or electrical/electronic field Ability to design, develop, construct and maintain complex electro-mechanical equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electronic devices at PCB assembly level.
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar role preferably in an electronics…
- Primary Role : Support the project managers in the testing and commissioning activities relating to the new signalling systems.
Hussey & Co
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Using electrical and electronic test instruments to trace and diagnose faults.
- Prepare drawings, plans and diagrams of electrical installations and circuitry.
Arizon International Pty Ltd
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Experience in design and integration of mechanical and electronic systems.
- Coordinate with supervisors and onsite installation technicians to ensure quality…
Spacepark Global Pty Ltd
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
- Working on site installing the electronic instrument & control systems and mechanical mechanisms of automatic gate systems and vehicle turntables.
Superior People Recruitment
- Complete service jobs via electronic process – Tablet.
- Coordinating work with other service technicians and agents.
- Quote service work and manage payments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.