Electrical Plant Engineer jobs
- Recently completed a degree in Engineering (electrical, mechanical or mechatronics preferred).
- Participate in development and implementation of engineering…
- Overall electrical project design and layout.
- Assist in building of electrical panels when required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in electrical design/drafting.
- Significant hands on experience operating, maintaining, and repairing any physical system (electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, etc).
- Required to lift up to 20kg.
- You are part of the high-paced, international work environment of Vestas – the global leader in wind energy.
- Your achievements change the world’s energy mix and…
- Coaching and mentoring junior, graduates and interns electrical engineers.
- Managing and governing electrical standards.
- Come and be a part of this success.
- The project consists in an underground pumped storage plant.
- Technical skills in electrical or mechanical engineering or instrumentation.
- Demonstrated upstream Oil & Gas electrical and instrument engineering experience.
- Help to deliver leading practices improving plant profitability, safety and…
- Trouble free start-up of new plant and equipment.
- We are a dynamic food manufacturer with six manufacturing plants in Australia.
- You experience and are comfortable leading teams and mentoring junior engineers.
- Lead teams of engineers to undertake larger packages of work, including…
- As a tertiary qualified Electrical Engineer with demonstrated industrial brownfield/green field plant experience you will ideally possess;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.