Electrical Reliability jobs in Victoria
- This role requires an experienced Electrical Engineer to ensure correct controls and standards are in place for all electrical maintenance activities.
- Lead Night Shift Maintenance Team (Mechanical and Electrical) to ensure necessary corrective and preventative maintenance works are executed as planned, in…
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
- We are seeking an enthusiastic Electrical Reliability Engineer.
- You must have extensive experience working as an Electrical Reliability Engineer.
- In Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Electrical utility, industrial plant, consulting engineering, or system integrator experience.
- A Bachelor qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Conduct analysis to support other parts of the business in responding to ad-hoc customer queries, improving…
- A Degree in Electrical or Power Systems Engineering.
- Its intelligent solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and…
- Our clients rely on us for safe, cost effective solutions that enhance the reliability of their electrical networks.
- We engage, enable and empower our people.
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Strong background in the electrical industry with an understanding of electrical design principles.
- Qualifications/Advanced Diploma in Electrical Drafting.
- Understanding of both mechanical and Electrical fault finding and repair.
- Maintaining mechanical & electrical equipment in a safe and useable condition to…
- Extensive previous experience in the Electricity Industry at a senior technical level involved in all aspects of the Electrical Network.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.