Electrical Systems Engineer jobs in Western Australia
- Provide technical advice on engineering activities relating to ANZAC naval ship platform electrical systems.
- Apply your talent where it counts.
- It is a unique opportunity to gain exposure at a very large and interesting iron ore processing and export facility, working in a high performing team of…
- Managing small to medium sized project including drafters and engineers of other disciplines;
- Design experience in the Mining and Industrial sectors,…
- � Using system study software to analyse electrical system performance and operational parameters.
- � Preparing calculations to specify and analyse electrical…
- Experience in control system design and/or execution projects.
- Involvement and promotion of Safety in Design on control system projects.
- Managing projects including drafters and engineers of other disciplines;
- Manage a team in a hands-on electrical design role.
- Be rewarded for high performance.
- Candidates are sought with experience in the design, specification, installation, expansion and optimisation of electrical plant and power systems…
- Your technical ability in delivering electrical design projects including (but not limited to);
- Is essential to your success in this role as is your exposure to…
- 3+ years of Construction experience as an electrical engineer.
- Additional capabilities include management of the design, construction, operation and maintenance…
- Understanding of OT systems, and their relationship to operations in an electrical utility.
- Provide engineering support of OT systems and hardware.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.