Electrical Worker jobs in Queensland
Sort by: relevance -
- To achieve this, we work in partnership with our customers, lending our electrical engineering expertise to their operational challenges.
- KONE is a global leader in the elevator, escalator and building doors industry.
- Joining us means you will be part of a global network of over 57,000 people,…
- Interpret electrical, mechanical and civil contractor drawings as required, with reference to the relevant Project Engineer as required.
Cloncurry Shire Council
- ➢ Desirable areas of accreditation include post Trade qualifications in Hydraulics, Auto Electrical.
- Are diesel and petrol engines, basic hydraulics, basic…
- Current Electrical Workers License (Elect Fitter/Mechanic or Elect Mechanic).
- This role will requires electrical trade qualifications and key experience in the…
- CT Group specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
$50 an hour
- There may also be additional requirements of working away for 2 weeks to assist fixed plant electrical needs.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Hartmor Cattle Horses Dogs
- General handyman duties and odd jobs – maintaining the pool, fixing leaking taps, servicing the small engines, basic handyman repairs, tiling, painting, oiling,…
Active8 Refrigeration & Electrical
Eagle Farm QLD
- The successful applicant must have a QLD Electrical Workers License and a current manual drivers licence.
- The applicant must be well presented and motivated,…
NCH Electrical & Data
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Competency in the following electrical testing procedures;
- In addition to connecting electrical systems to power supply.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.