Electronic Manufacturing $110,900 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Demonstrated practical and extensive knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes in a commercial and/or defence environment.
Altitude Recruitment - JA
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- Firmware/software, electronics, mechanical and contract manufacturing.
- Large Global Company - South East of Melbourne.
- Engineering degree in a relevant field.
$107,000 - $126,000 a year
- Within the School, there is the Centre for Sustainable Materials Research and Technology, the Materials and Manufacturing Futures Institute and ARC Centre of…
- Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality.
- We’ll help you design your future!
- Coordinate prototype builds in manufacturing to ensure manufacturing issues are captured and identified.
- Work closely with R&D, manufacturing and other teams to…
- Understanding of Electronics integration (detailed experience not 100% required);
- Evaluate design, tooling and assembly to ascertain purpose, cost and…
- Design, develop, prototype, and test electronics and its interface to the system.
- To really get us excited, you will demonstrate a strong knowledge of…
China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) International
- Electrical, Computer or Electronic Engineering tertiary qualifications.
- Previous experience within a mining, heavy industry or manufacturing operation highly…
Gordon Institute of TAFE
$70.37 - $76.02 an hour
- Relevant qualifications in Design Technology, Advanced Manufacturing or related.
- Relation to plant machinery, hand tools, electronics, materials, equipment and…
- Mechanical/Electrical design and manufacturing practices.
- This is a fast-paced sustaining engineering role acting to meet the business needs across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.