Electronic Security Specialist jobs in Sydney NSW
- Provide support to local contracts counsel on security obligations/security requirements.
- Solid foundational knowledge of security concepts.
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements.
- Create OT Cyber security preliminary and detail OT cyber security analysis reports.
- Develop OT cyber security policies and procedures for clients.
- Experience with warehouse, distribution center, or electronic transaction based services.
- 7+ years: One or all of the following disciplines; corporate security…
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
- You will work amongst a team of high performing, driven and truly collaborative IP specialists who are leaders in their field.
- There's a trader who needs to post securities to Bloomberg's liquidity platform.
- There's a Portfolio Manager who needs to breakdown the Profit & Loss for her…
- You will be responsible for providing clerical services including maintenance of electronic and hard copy health records, maintaining databases and information…
- As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain a Baseline security…
- We focus on fuel systems, electronic security, technology solutions, assurance services and facilities maintenance.
- We are passionate about our people!
- As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.